Private/Semi-Private Lesson Rules & Guidelines
- Private/Semi-private lessons are scheduled on a first-come first-served basis.
- You are not guaranteed a private/semi-private lesson from year-to-year.
- You must show up at least 10 minutes prior to your lesson to begin stretching.
- If you are 10 minutes (or more) late for your lesson, that lesson will be forfeited and not made up.
- Parents may observe from the lobby. Please do not enter the classroom during the lesson.
- Proper attire and shoes must be worn, and hair must be secured off of your face.
- You may choose either technique only lessons or performance lessons.
- Performance lessons must begin in the summer session and continue through the school year.
- You may request the style of dance; however, instructors have to right to change this if they feel it appropriate.
- Instructors will choose the music used for performance numbers.
- Instructors will choose costumes or inform the student of what they must purchase or have made.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with any props, costumes, competitions, etc.
- You are responsible for transporting any props used for your routine.
- Instructor approval is needed to attend competitions.
- THERE WILL BE NO MAKE UP LESSONS. If you miss your lesson, for any reason, that lesson is forfeited, with no refund.
- Lessons cancelled by the instructor WILL be made up.
- If participating in a semi-private lesson and one member has to miss, that lesson will still continue with the other participants.
- If you request to have Mrs. Terry Schulke choreograph a routine for you, you must pay in full for the choreography at least 30 days prior to her arrival. These fees are NOT refundable if you back out of the lesson with Mrs. Schulke. You may choose your style of dance; however, Mrs. Schulke will choose your music and costume. You will not get notice of your song prior to her arrival. You must be on a Team and be in advanced levels to request a dance by Terry.
- Practice outside of the lesson times is critical and will be expected of each student.
Please call or email us to schedule your private lesson. 920-497-6820 or email@example.com